Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV home Install - HIKVision DS-7200

• 07-07-2018 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi All,

We recently purchased a new house and I'm going to be installing a HIKVISION system. I've a few questions that I hope you lot could help me out with.

1. To Run cables internal or external. As it's a new house, I ideally want to run the cables externally.

2. I can't seem to run the cables to the eaves from the attic as its seems difficult to run wires down the slope.

3.Does the HIKVision DVR hook up to WiFi or just Hardline and if Hardline will a lan adapter work?

Any other tips or tricks on best to run wires and to avoid the wires looking messy would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭davidconroy46

If you have pvc/wooding eves, from outside run cat5/cat6 into property. You could use a wire coat hanger or rods to hook cables and run them were recorder is going. Also tun cable from dvr to moldem.

Advertisement