If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55B7

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Eireann81 wrote: »
    Hi, can you price match littlewoods for the LG OLED55B7?

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/lg-oled55b7v-55inch-4k-ultra-hd-premium-hdr-freeviewnbspplay-smart-oled-tv/1600170841.prd?_requestid=40941&Ntt=oled55b7v

They have it in stock and available to order at €1149. Thanks
    Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately littlewoods only offer a one year warranty with their product.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal, including a 5 or 6 year guarantee and delivery of it can not be collected locally.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

We are currently priced at £1299 but have a promo code that is active TV100RS which would drop it down to £1199 sterling. (Only valid today and possibly tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

First off, Apologies for the hijack. Kenny is that code only valid on the oleds, just tried it on the 55xe9005 but no joy.  Arm firmly chanced me thinks...

PCDub wrote: »
    First off, Apologies for the hijack. Kenny is that code only valid on the oleds, just tried it on the 55xe9005 but no joy.  Arm firmly chanced me thinks...
    Hey PCDUB.

It's only on selected TV's above £1000 so the 55XE9005 just misses out unfortunately. 

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/lg-oled55b7v-55inch-4k-ultra-hd-premium-hdr-freeviewnbspplay-smart-oled-tv/1600170841.prd?_requestid=40941&Ntt=oled55b7v

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal, including a 5 or 6 year guarantee and delivery of it can not be collected locally.

We are currently priced at £1299 but have a promo code that is active TV100RS which would drop it down to £1199 sterling. (Only valid today and possibly tomorrow)
    Hi Kenny, I see that the promo code is still valid online. How do I order online for Republic of Ireland as the the website seems to require a UK address? 

Thanks 

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, I see that the promo code is still valid online. How do I order online for Republic of Ireland as the the website seems to require a UK address? 

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

You can either order online for full price and we can refund the £100 to your card or you can PM me with your contact number and I can call you to process the sale with the discount applied.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

You can either order online for full price and we can refund the £100 to your card or you can PM me with your contact number and I can call you to process the sale with the discount applied.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, 

Pm sent 

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, 

Pm sent 
    I'll get back to you asap.

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, 

Pm sent 
    Thanks David,

Delighted to be able to purchase from Richersounds finally!

Will be back for a soundbar to go with it soon ;)

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, 

Pm sent 
    Thanks David,

Cheers again for the order Foreign Sports.

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David, 

Pm sent 
    Thanks David,

Cheers again for the order Foreign Sports.
    Hi again David, 

Any chance you can arrange delivery for this Friday with the courier?  

Many thanks 

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Alan, 

I have asked Emma who co-ordinates our deliveries to give our couriers a shout in the morning and try to arrange that for you,

Thanks again for the biz - beautiful TV!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Alan, 

I have asked Emma who co-ordinates our deliveries to give our couriers a shout in the morning and try to arrange that for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hopefully I'll have it for the world cup final :)

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

I'll drop you a PM in a bit to confirm Friday delivery has been arranged.

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny,

I see that you are closed tomorrow. Any chance you can confirm the above? 

Thanks 

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports.

Delivery for Friday has been confirm.

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports.

Thanks Kenny 

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports.

Thanks Kenny 
    No problem at all Foreign Sports.

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports.

Thanks Kenny 
    Hi again, 

Just wondering when I can expect delivery today? 

Haven't been contacted by the courier at all. 

Is there any way to track the package  

Thanks

Alan, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, 

Hey Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports.

Thanks Kenny 
    Hi again, 

Just wondering when I can expect delivery today? 

Haven't been contacted by the courier at all. 

Is there any way to track the package  

Thanks
    Hi Foreign Sports.

Will call them now and get you an update.

Hey Foreign Sports.

It will be with you today between 2pm and 3pm.

Apologies they did not send you a text, I have requested they drop you a call if the driver can when they are close by.

• Advertisement

Hey Foreign Sports.

It will be with you today between 2pm and 3pm.

Apologies they did not send you a text, I have requested they drop you a call if the driver can when they are close by.
    No problem Kenny, 

Thanks for the update. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

Is this still applicable? I ordered this TV off you guys earlier in the week, I tried to do it via the UK site first with the discount code but it wouldn't let me so I had to pay the €1,449 IE price. Hadn't seen this thread by then unfortunately..

Cina wrote: »

Hi Eirann81.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks 
    Hi Foreign Sports,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

Is this still applicable? I ordered this TV off you guys earlier in the week, I tried to do it via the UK site first with the discount code but it wouldn't let me so I had to pay the €1,449 IE price. Hadn't seen this thread by then unfortunately..
    Hi Cina.

The voucher code is only on the sterling price as our euro pricing on the .ie website is already set to the lower discounted price.
    Our .co.uk site does not ship to North or Southern Ireland and all Irish orders must be placed on Richersounds.ie where you can pay in either currency. 

All of the above posts are regarding the sterling pricing.

Hi Kenny

Very tempted by an sj8 to go with my new b7 I bought from you last week.

Can you please call me at the number I previously pm'd you at when you get a chance?

Thanks 

Hi Kenny

Can you please call me at the number I previously pm'd you at when you get a chance?

Thanks 
    Hey Forgeign Sports.

We will give you a call ASAP.

Its been mental here today.

Hi Kenny

Thanks 
    Just to let you know that I called the store and left a voice mail with my contact details. 

Thanks 

Hi Kenny

Thanks 
    Just to let you know that I called the store and left a voice mail with my contact details. 

Thanks 
    Cheers Foreign Sports.

Hi Kenny

Thanks 

Thanks 
    Cheers Foreign Sports.
    Thanks again guys, really nice to deal with over the phone. 

Really great deal and should go nicely with the b7 :)

Hi Kenny

Thanks 

Thanks 
    Cheers Foreign Sports.

Cheers again for you orders :D

Now your B7 setup will be complete once the soundbar arrives with you.

Let us know what you think once you are up and running.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny

Thanks 

Thanks 
    Cheers Foreign Sports.

Cheers again for you orders :D

Now your B7 setup will be complete once the soundbar arrives with you.

Let us know what you think once you are up and running.
    Thanks Kenny,

Any chance you can email me a customer receipt for the soundbar please when you get a chance?

Thanks in advance

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.