If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55B7

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny

Very tempted by an sj8 to go with my new b7 I bought from you last week.

Can you please call me at the number I previously pm'd you at when you get a chance?

Thanks 
    Just to let you know that I called the store and left a voice mail with my contact details. 

Thanks 
    Cheers Foreign Sports.
    Thanks again guys, really nice to deal with over the phone. 

Really great deal and should go nicely with the b7 :)
    Cheers again for you orders :D

Now your B7 setup will be complete once the soundbar arrives with you.

Let us know what you think once you are up and running.
    Thanks Kenny,

Any chance you can email me a customer receipt for the soundbar please when you get a chance?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Foreign Sport.

I will email you over a copy of the order.

I can't send you a receipt just yet as the order has not shipped.

Once the order ships I will make sure we email you the receipt.

Again thanks for your order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.