Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something wrong with your live chat

Options
  • 07-07-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Every time I connect to someone on live chat, my messages wont go through, however they show up if I type something before the agent connects

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

spix wrote: »
    Every time I connect to someone on live chat, my messages wont go through, however they show up if I type something before the agent connects
    Hi spix ,

We are aware some customers may be experiencing webchat issues, this is currently being investigated.

Is there anything I can help you with here?

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

spix wrote: »
    Hi spix ,

We are aware some customers may be experiencing webchat issues, this is currently being investigated.

Is there anything I can help you with here?

Thanks

Thomas
    It worked eventually however after submitting the messages it would take around 15 seconds to show up

Just in case Eir aren't aware of this, the issue I contacted about was the inability to apply top up to a number which had outgoing calls blocked from not topping up in time. I was told to top up within the next 30 days when I tried calling someone, I bought top up 2 days later but when I tried dialing 1741 to apply the top up it said call barring was enabled. You might want to add your top up number to a whitelist.....

Advertisement