Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao round A offer do i accept

• 07-07-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, recieved a round A offer in the cao, if i accept , will i recieve offers in round one and two?
    The offer recieved was quite low on my list and was level 7 , ideally id like a level 8 course .
    37 and going back to school !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Hi, recieved a round A offer in the cao, if i accept , will i recieve offers in round one and two?
    The offer recieved was quite low on my list and was level 7 , ideally id like a level 8 course .
    37 and going back to school !!

As a mature student you can bypass the cao and apply direct to the colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fennellturtle

Hi James thanks , Ye I applied very late in the year , as i was overseas so missed the mature application , hence I did cao .
    Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Yes you can move up and be offered higher choices later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Hi James thanks , Ye I applied very late in the year , as i was overseas so missed the mature application , hence I did cao .
    Thank you

So did I.... I applied and followed up by phone with admissions. They have places designated for mature students..... Those places aren't always filled.... Bit of initiative also shows the college your committed. That's how I got in

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fennellturtle

Wow great James , thanks so much !!!
    Appreciate it

• Advertisement
Advertisement