Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling policy through broker and taking out new policy directly

Options
  • 07-07-2018 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I currently have a policy with you but through a broker. When I requested a quote for changing my car I was given a rediculous price to change the car. However when I get a quote directly from yourselves it is much more affordable. 
    I currently pay my policy monthly so I am wondering if I cancel before my next payment and take out the new policy with yourselves will I be penalised in any way ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

rya_bren wrote: »
    I currently have a policy with you but through a broker. When I requested a quote for changing my car I was given a rediculous price to change the car. However when I get a quote directly from yourselves it is much more affordable. 
    I currently pay my policy monthly so I am wondering if I cancel before my next payment and take out the new policy with yourselves will I be penalised in any way ?
    Hi rya_bren,

If you request your cancellation and note that you have purchased a replacement policy with we will only charge you for the days on cover and no cancellation fee will be applied.

Thanks

Una

• Registered Users Posts: 24,382 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

sure I'll have on of those loans

Advertisement