Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Chocolate is only melting

• 07-07-2018 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

Maybe that's how you like it, slathered all over your naked body and liked off by your significant other.

Today is world chocolate day or some such nonesense.

Apart from that is your chocolate melting before you even take it in your hand.

How are the chocolate eaters getting through this.
    Have you switched to the dark side, higher melting point but still potentially messy.
    Are you refrigerating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Straight from the fridge. Today and every day.

Fridge chocolate is best chocolate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Dónal wrote: »
    Fridge chocolate is best chocolate.

Cans of Coke are also better than the plastic bottles for the same reason. They come out of the fridge much better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Greyfox

imme wrote: »
    Maybe that's how you like it, slathered all over your naked body and liked off by your significant other
    Take it out of the fridge about 20 mins before eating it or eat immediately after purchase, it's hard to have a cup of tea while licking off your partner so that's a waste. Chocolate without tea is ALWAYS a waste of chocolate

Greyfox wrote: »
    Take it out of the fridge about 20 mins before eating it or eat immediately after purchase, it's hard to have a cup of tea while licking off your partner so that's a waste. Chocolate without tea is ALWAYS a waste of chocolate

Tea is something that's massively overrated in this country... especially on days like this.

(There, I said it) :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Cans of Coke are also better than the plastic bottles for the same reason. They come out of the fridge much better.

Glass bottle Coke is the best one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sounds like a waste of good chocolate. The fact that I don't like tea may have a bearing on that opinion.

Wheety wrote: »
    Glass bottle Coke is the best one though.

Yea, I've noticed they've started doing those again. Seems very expensive for 4 small bottles though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Greyfox

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Tea is something that's massively overrated in this country... especially on days like this.

I disagree, tea is one of the best things in the world, I don't understand how anybody can live without it, a cup of tea solves almost all of life's problems

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Chocolate without tea is ALWAYS a waste of chocolate

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-29126161

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Straight from the fridge. Today and every day.

But the coldness makes for an unsatisfying piece of chocciewokkie. Like icecream it should be allowed to warm up a touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,921 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I can't eat chocolate but when I could (or at any rate, did) the very best chocolate was the thin easter egg chocolate eaten before breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,547 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

OP. How many times do we have to tell you

Stop sticking toblerones up your arse

Advertisement