Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident on Enfield ring road Wednesday 27th June

Options
  • 07-07-2018 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    Just want to thank a few people that gave a helping hand when I came of my bike. Blinded by the sun I clipped the cyclist in front of me. Went over the bars and knock myself clean out. I came around in agony roaring and sick with pain in arm and shoulder.
    Anyway i was lucky it seems as passing by was a fireman, a nurse and an American nurse among a few regular great people who calmed me, shielded me from the burning sun and called and recalled an ambulance.
    Not sure who you guys are but I am so grateful to have taken a tumble when I did as I don't think I could have organised a better bunch of people to help.
    So I'm posting here in the hope that somewhere among all of you cyclers someone might know the guys that helped me.
    I only ended up with concussion, broken bone in my hand and bruises in every place imaginable. It all looked worse on the day☺
    Thanks guys🀗☺ I'll be back on my wheels in couple of weeks😜

Advertisement