Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Repair Sligo - Xiaomi Phone

Options
  • 07-07-2018 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi - My Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone has just died - from advice over in the "Android Devices" board it looks like it could be a fried diode.

Anyways I have a replacement phone ordered but wouldn't mind getting the old one fixed if possible

Can anyone recommend a shop / person that I could bring it to ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

http://www.cliffoneyelectronics.com/about.html

Might be worth a go. No connection and never used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

dingding wrote: »
    http://www.cliffoneyelectronics.com/about.html

Might be worth a go. No connection and never used them.

I'd recommend them as well if you're not in a hurry. He was on holidays for the last two weeks and there's a bit of a backlog. I left a TV with his son last week and he told me it'll be a while. Not sure if he does phones etc. but no harm in giving him a ring. He's done TVs and a PS4 for me before . No complaints and he won't rob you.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭emg74

Thanks for that, I'll give them a buzz tomorrow

I'm going to check with Smashtech in Enniscrone too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

The shop on Bridge St opposite Fureys Bar are very reliable for phone repairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

red sean wrote: »
    The shop on Bridge St opposite Fureys Bar are very reliable for phone repairs.

used them before for a screen on my iphone. Turned it round in a couple of hours, great service as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement