Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bugaboo comfort buggy board (the one with the seat)

• 08-07-2018 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have the above board on a cameleon?
    None of the shops I went to let you try out any boards :( so really buying blindly :(
    It’s €120! My 4 year old is insisting he wants a seat ;)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Millem wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone have the above board on a cameleon?
    None of the shops I went to let you try out any boards :( so really buying blindly :(
    It’s €120! My 4 year old is insisting he wants a seat ;)

Thanks

Yes, I got it for my 2 year old just before #2 came along. She loves it. She stands or sits on it depending on her mood as the seat comes off easily. I use it daily on walks with the two of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

I have it. My second turned 2 last week and we got it for her sister who had just gone 3 when she was born. Worth every penny for us. We never used a double with our pair. The seat is comfortable enough for the older girl (who’s now 5 and still uses it!) to sit on and hop on and off as she pleases. She’s never complained it’s uncomfortable. You can flip it up to sit flush with the buggy when it’s not in use.

It doesn’t get in your way when you push, you slightly have to adjust your step but nothing major. I’m expecting our 3rd in Nov and we will need a double as the gap is smaller this time but the youngest will start using it with time. In the meantime the 5 yr old is still getting great use out of it. I would really recommend it or one similar but for us the seat was essential, we could stay out for longer walks, trips around the zoo etc because of the seat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Digs wrote: »
    I have it. My second turned 2 last week and we got it for her sister who had just gone 3 when she was born. Worth every penny for us. We never used a double with our pair. The seat is comfortable enough for the older girl (who’s now 5 and still uses it!) to sit on and hop on and off as she pleases. She’s never complained it’s uncomfortable. You can flip it up to sit flush with the buggy when it’s not in use.

It doesn’t get in your way when you push, you slightly have to adjust your step but nothing major. I’m expecting our 3rd in Nov and we will need a double as the gap is smaller this time but the youngest will start using it with time. In the meantime the 5 yr old is still getting great use out of it. I would really recommend it or one similar but for us the seat was essential, we could stay out for longer walks, trips around the zoo etc because of the seat.

Ah thanks a million I will buy it ;)
    I should of bought it a year ago tbh for him but had him on scooter!!! He gets tired tbh and we end up having to stop and rest!
    Is it complicated to put together/on? As in will I need shop to do it?

No it’s very simple to attach! If memory serves me right there might be two adapters that attach to the buggy itself and then the board has two little clips that you just slip on each time and retract when taking it off. I’ve done it one handed many the time! You do need to detach and reattach when folding the buggy to go into the boot etc

Sorry it’s in the car boot off with my husband at the moment so I can’t refresh my memory on the adapters!

No it’s very simple to attach! If memory serves me right there might be two adapters that attach to the buggy itself and then the board has two little clips that you just slip on each time and retract when taking it off. I’ve done it one handed many the time! You do need to detach and reattach when folding the buggy to go into the boot etc

Sorry it’s in the car boot off with my husband at the moment so I can’t refresh my memory on the adapters!

Great! Do I need to screw anything?

• Advertisement

Nope all clicks and clips! No manual labour needed :D

Nope all clicks and clips! No manual labour needed :D

Thanks a mil :)
    I hate flat plack things!!!!!

Jeepers got it....connectors are a disaster to get on....4 screws with a terrible key :( anyway after 30 mins I figured it out (4 attempts!). No instructions with the connectors :(

My guy loves it...he weighs a tonne if bricks tbh when I push it so hope it won’t damage buggy!!!! It says board takes 20kg!!

Eeek sorry! I just asked my husband about the adapters and he said he had to wiggle them on alright, that’s his dept in this house so I didn’t realise!

They haven’t come off in the two years we’ve had it though so once they’re on they’re on!

Eeek sorry! I just asked my husband about the adapters and he said he had to wiggle them on alright, that’s his dept in this house so I didn’t realise!

They haven’t come off in the two years we’ve had it though so once they’re on they’re on!
    Me and bugaboo adapters of any kind don’t mix!!!!!!

;)

• Advertisement

Must look at the baby jogger glider board for my city mini! It’s only £40 on amazon at the mo and prime day is 16th!! One year they gave £10 free credit!!

Advertisement