Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Business Flex

Options
  • 08-07-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Just wondering , does anyone know if RYR have dedicated business baggage drop desk at Dublin ?. Im flying to BHX in the morning and i know they have one over there. Very handy if theres a mob and you happen, as usual , to be running late

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Just wondering , does anyone know if RYR have dedicated business baggage drop desk at Dublin ?. Im flying to BHX in the morning and i know they have one over there. Very handy if theres a mob and you happen, as usual , to be running late

They do, but the last time i flew with them a couple of weeks ago it was a complete free-for-all. There was about a 40 minute queue for bag drop so they just told everyone to use the Business Flex desks as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

Had a horrible feeling thats how it would be. Mind me asking, what day and what time were you there? im expecting to be there around 9.30am tomorrow, so im hoping that will be quietish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Had a horrible feeling thats how it would be. Mind me asking, what day and what time were you there? im expecting to be there around 9.30am tomorrow, so im hoping that will be quietish

Sorry only saw this now, was about 5am on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

fullstop wrote: »
    They do, but the last time i flew with them a couple of weeks ago it was a complete free-for-all. There was about a 40 minute queue for bag drop so they just told everyone to use the Business Flex desks as well.

You do get taken first when you walk up in the Business queue. They take the others on that desk when there are no Business travelers. I think this is good as otherwise it would go much slower with the one Agent just fiddling their thumbs.

Advertisement