Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical officer 2018

Options
  • 08-07-2018 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have an interview for a temporary clerical officer position this week and I'm just wondering if anyone who has been through it has any information about it? (e.g. How was the interview? How soon after did you hear back, if you did?) Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ebhop

Any idea what number they are up to in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moans3536

Chris252 wrote: »
    I have an interview for a temporary clerical officer position this week and I'm just wondering if anyone who has been through it has any information about it? (e.g. How was the interview? How soon after did you hear back, if you did?) Thanks :)

Can I ask how did the interview go, I have an interview on Monday,
    What type of questions etc.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Chris252

moans3536 wrote: »
    Can I ask how did the interview go, I have an interview on Monday,
    What type of questions etc.
    Thanks

Sorry late reply! It went good, I was seen early and was in there for less than 5 minutes. Just got asked about computer experience and if I had worked in customer service before. Basically just went through my past employment and experience. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Heard this week that I'm starting end of August for 8 weeks!

Advertisement