Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 FPL Rate My Team Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Fabianski
    Christie, Coleman, Mee
    Sanchez, Saleh, Sane, Kenedy, Sessegnon
    Lloronte, Aubeyamang

Boruc, Arnautovic, peltier, Martin Kelly

Would appreciate your opinions as I'm not too sure about the above myself lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

cizolin wrote: »
    Fabianski
    Christie, Coleman, Mee
    Sanchez, Saleh, Sane, Kenedy, Sessegnon
    Lloronte, Aubeyamang

Boruc, Arnautovic, peltier, Martin Kelly

Would appreciate your opinions as I'm not too sure about the above myself lol

What's the reasoning behind Llorente? He will be lucky to have played 30 minutes by October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I need a 4.5m or 5m midfielder ? thinking of going for Cork from Burnley

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

threein99 wrote: »

Cairney or Kenedy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Going to be out of coverage for most of the day so this will be one of my final final drafts I think.

Foster | Stekelenburg

Robertson | PVA | Mendy | Wan-B | Peltier

Salah | Mane | Richarlison | Kenedy | Cairney

Agueroooo | Lacazette | Mitrovic

Keepers: I had Ederson in for most drafts but wanted Mendy more in the end. Edersen due a baby soon too apparently so may miss a game according to some lunatics on Twitter :-)

Defence: All out attack here really...Will be expecting returns and have 2 viable options on the bench in case one of the big guns miss out.

Midfield: Salah will be auto captained. Mane looks sharp in pre season so gets the nod ahead of Firmino for 3rd Liverpool spot. Richarlison should start well. Kenedy is a bit of a gamble....Newcastle are crap but he is likely to be involved in anything they do. Carney seems to be a solid option from everything I've read.

Forwards: Agueroo was added after last weekend...I had Sane in all my earlier drafts but Kun seems more nailed. Expecting big things from Lacazette...again he has replaced Aubameyang from earlier drafts. Mitrovic is a bit punty...hopefully his goal tally outweighs his card tally.

0.0m ITB :-)

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Going to be out of coverage for most of the day so this will be one of my final final drafts I think.

Foster | Stekelenburg

Robertson | PVA | Mendy | Wan-B | Peltier

Salah | Mane | Richarlison | Kenedy | Cairney

Agueroooo | Lacazette | Mitrovic

Keepers: I had Ederson in for most drafts but wanted Mandy more in the end. Edersen due a baby soon too apparently so may miss a game according to some lunatics on Twitter :-)

Defence: All out attack here really...Will be expecting returns and have 2 viable options on the bench in case one of the big guns miss out.

Midfield: Salah will be auto captained. Mane looks sharp in pre season so gets the nod ahead of Firmino for 3rd Liverpool spot. Richarlison should start well. Kenedy is a bit of a gamble....Newcastle are crap but he is likely to be involved in anything they do. Carney seems to be a solid option from everything I've read.

Forwards: Agueroo was added after last weekend...I had Sane in all my earlier drafts but Kun seems more nailed. Expecting big things from Lacazette...again he has replaced Aubameyang from earlier drafts. Mitrovic is a bit punty...hopefully his goal tally outweighs his card tally.

0.0m ITB :-)

They have awful fixtures, Spurs, Chelsea, City and Arsenal are 4 of their first 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Thoughts guys

HJQr5KR.jpg

Personally i dont like your def better form and fixtures out there
    Gomez is an unkown and may not even start. If your starting stephens with that bad bench your in trouble. Id downgrade kane to say aub or firmino till he starts firing

I think I'm done :confused:

Any thoughts ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Ralls from Cardiff is supposedly on set pieces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Would appreciate any thoughts.

----

Fabianski Begovic

Azpillicueta Lovren Davies Wan-Bissaka Bennett

Salah Mahrez Eriksen Xhaka Milivojevic

Aguero Motrovic Quaner

---

Had an early draft where I'd loaded midfield and had no premium forwards but I've buckled and got in Aguero cause I'm a chicken.

Not sure about Mahrez and would prefer Robertson to Lovren but this is where I'm at right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I think I'm done :confused:

Any thoughts ?

Same front 5 as me but I am wavering big time of A.Sanchez

On one hand Sanchez to Silva gives me massive room for upgrades now but on the other having him in at the start means you have so much flexibility in your team

Is Daniels nailed on?

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Same front 5 as me but I am wavering big time of A.Sanchez

On one hand Sanchez to Silva gives me massive room for upgrades now but on the other having him in at the start means you have so much flexibility in your team

Is Daniels nailed on?

I'm giving Sanchez 3 game weeks, hes a bit of gamble giving who's managing him, can easily switch him to Mane/Erikson/De Bruyne etc etc

Daniels is the one who I'm not convinced will play, but I'm playing 343 so I think I will be covered if one of my starting 3 defenders drops out. Tempted to switch him to Yoshida

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cedric fit and in contention as is Ingss.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

This post has been deleted.
    So am I. Arny shading it at this point with Bournemouth at home GW2 even though Everton have Southampton at home too. Trying to get some Everton cover with Richy but can't seem to fit him in ATM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

RMT request for my 'no transfers allowed' team. Need players that are going to start the majority of games obviously.

Patricio/Foster
    MEndy/Robertson/Cedric/AWB/Peltier
    Salah/Richarlison/Fraser/Cairney/Gross
    Morata/Lacazette/Aguero

Obviously need luck with injuries, suspensions etc. Any thoughts on this season long team appreciated. While transfers not allowed, weekly subs and captaincy changes are permitted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

KevIRL wrote: »
    RMT request for my 'no transfers allowed' team. Need players that are going to start the majority of games obviously.

Patricio/Foster
    Morata/Lacazette/Aguero

Obviously need luck with injuries, suspensions etc. Any thoughts on this season long team appreciated. While transfers not allowed, weekly subs and captaincy changes are permitted.

The obvious problem is 2 of your defence could lose their place within weeks.........I'd downgrade Moratta to Arnie and upgrade those 2 along with one of the kids
    Also no united defence could hurt over the course of the season but it is hard to choose one! Maybe Bailly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Patricio/Foster
    Morata/Lacazette/Aguero

Morata to Arnie
    Laca to Auba
    Gross to Jota
    Peltier to Lovren or TAA

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

What you all think? Pedro will he start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Thoughts guys

HJQr5KR.jpg

I heard gomes is injured

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

manual_man wrote: »
    Morata to Arnie
    Laca to Auba
    Gross to Jota
    Peltier to Lovren or TAA
    TAA to Morata

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

WD_Raceway wrote: »
    What you all think? Pedro will he start?

He probably will but id be more concerned with your choice of bellerin and ings. Aresenal first two fixtures are tough and ings isnt even even certain to feature at all. maybe swap for tomkins and king/mitrovic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

This is me. Might change one of two things, but think i'm happy enough with it.

picture.php?albumid=787&pictureid=15473

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Patricio/Foster
    Morata/Lacazette/Aguero

I would swap Robertson to VanDijk. Around champions league games, Moreno might play some league matches. Think VanDijk would be more assured starter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Ready to play BB with this team.

Begovic Hart
    Mendy Robertson Cedric Boly WanB
    Salah Mane Richarlison Jota Ralls
    Aguero Zaha King

1.0 ITB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Kiith, is that the order you’d really like your subs to come in?

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Kiith, is that the order you’d really like your subs to come in?

Subs can come in? And in a certain order? :eek:

I should really read these rules :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Otherwise, very solid. Anything in the bank?

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Otherwise, very solid. Anything in the bank?

.5 mill left. Only thing i was tempted to change was King for Zaha and Moura for Richarlson. Same price.

Change the subs around there...thanks for that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Kiith wrote: »
    This is me. Might change one of two things, but think i'm happy enough with it.

picture.php?albumid=787&pictureid=15473

Fabianski isnt nailed

Advertisement