Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

First draft done look how super prepared I am.

How we doing for numbers Necro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

So no chance of joining Necro :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sorry Dandy I missed this. Sending code now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Is this a pay league or just for fun ? Interested if there's some space available (and it doesn't cost too much)

Is this a pay league or just for fun ? Interested if there's some space available (and it doesn't cost too much)

Just for fun, more than welcome to join :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

First draft done look how super prepared I am.

How we doing for numbers Necro?

I can see 9 so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Struggling to find time to put a team together but hopefully I will get to it before opening weekend

kitten_k wrote: »
    Struggling to find time to put a team together but hopefully I will get to it before opening weekend

you have 2 weeks, plus you have to beat your brother?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    Reminder that the league is open for business, if anyone wants to join give me a holler via PM for the code!!

Hi Necro, can I join in the fun please?
    Haven't had a team for years, can't really remember the intricacies of it, so I'll probably be crap!

Hi Necro, can I join in the fun please?
    Haven't had a team for years, can't really remember the intricacies of it, so I'll probably be crap!

Done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Done!

And joined, thanks!

you have 2 weeks, plus you have to beat your brother?

Well remembered Mick!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can I join too.

My wooden spoon cabinet is still a bit bare here.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Can I join too.

My wooden spoon cabinet is still a bit bare here.

Done! :)

Done! :)

I did a quick auto-select the day in went live, may go back in & start tinkering,

12 teams so far, any more entrants before the start of the season?

Few missing so far from last year, maybe they're biding their time....

Namely Drummer, Stu, Molly/An Lacha, QB, kitten, andy125, Barney.... I think all the rest have returned :)

Have submitted a team, will need to do some tweaking next week.

Slightly better 2nd draft done. Not feeling the hype yet need to take a closer look during the week.

Necro is chambers going to start for ye this season, he has the most minutes played of any arsenal player in preseason

Necro is chambers going to start for ye this season, he has the most minutes played of any arsenal player in preseason

Hard to say Mick, I'd trust him over Mustafi but then again I'd trust me over Mustafi :pac:

I'd say he will get games till Holding is fully fit in September anyways.

Is it just me or is the site REALLY slow in updating the players and teams this year?

• Advertisement

Hard to say Mick, I'd trust him over Mustafi but then again I'd trust me over Mustafi :pac:

I'd say he will get games till Holding is fully fit in September anyways.

Is it just me or is the site REALLY slow in updating the players and teams this year?

I hadnt noticed it but i havent really looked, mcguire was announced today and has been added in the utd squad

Ya maybe an srsenal cb was a bad ides anyways but he is so cheap :D

Hmmmmmmmmm i hate this bit and the wildcarcs as i can never decide on what i want ans spend forever going no where

I think I'm done, I hope I'm done, I'm done 100%

Till tomoro at least :D

Remember all Friday night football starts the league, so deadline is 7 on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MilnerGenuineDraft and Deportivo La Ciaráña my two fav team names in the league so far.

I'm gonna have a final look over my team Friday. Folks are we happy like last year to leave sign ups open all year or do ye want them closed off on Friday? I've no preference tbh.

Baggly wrote: »
    MilnerGenuineDraft and Deportivo La Ciaráña my two fav team names in the league so far.

Some great names in there but

"Show me the mane" takes it for me

I'm gonna have a final look over my team Friday. Folks are we happy like last year to leave sign ups open all year or do ye want them closed off on Friday? I've no preference tbh.

I dont think we take it all that seriously anyways, there is only about 4 of us who even chat in here :D

I'm happy to leave it open

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Leave it open sure. Some of the better battles for position came out of late additions last year. Its only for fun anyway. Are we really gonna turn away a new FG member if they ask to join like.

Necro wrote:

Early close on Friday btw due to Liverpool Norwich match

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Leave it open sure. Some of the better battles for position came out of late additions last year. Its only for fun anyway. Are we really gonna turn away a new FG member if they ask to join like.

Maybe....:D

Advertisement