Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm withdrawal

Options
  • 09-07-2018 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Contacted you via 365 email. Expected response was 2/3 working days. It's 10 days. Every time I ring ye I have to hang up after 20 MINS. On hold etc..... I'm querying an ATM withdrawal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

Maybe 365 is how days long I'll have a resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

charman wrote: »
    Maybe 365 is how days long I'll have a resolution
    Useful how?

FanadMan wrote: »
    Useful how?

Not sure about your reply. Any advice that's helpful.

If anyone has anything useful that would be appreciated,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

FanadMan wrote: »
    Useful how?

Not sure about your reply. Any advice that's helpful.
    Feck - I saw the original post (and not your name) and then I saw the second post and thought it was someone being smartarsed. I'm so sorry :(

If nothing else, it'll help bump it up nearer the top for when BOI open here at 8AM (am I forgiven? :( )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Think the reps are here during working hours only,and you may have to wait until tomorrow morning for a response.

Thanks for replies. I know at 2am in the morning they're not online. I'm a bit insomniac. Their 365 advises contact boards.ie.

Maybe now they're open for business I'll be contacted! Thanks for all the posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Contacted you via 365 email. Expected response was 2/3 working days. It's 10 days. Every time I ring ye I have to hang up after 20 MINS. On hold etc..... I'm querying an ATM withdrawal.

Hi charman,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We're sorry that you haven't received a reply on your query. Can you please send us a PM here with the reference number of your message and we will look into this with our Service Desk team. Please click on my signature below to send a PM to our Bank of Ireland reps account.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi charman,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We're sorry that you haven't received a reply on your query. Can you please send us a PM here with the reference number of your message and we will look into this with our Service Desk team. Please click on my signature below to send a PM to our Bank of Ireland reps account.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Unable to send ye pm

• Advertisement

Unable to send ye pm

Have ref number here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Unable to  send ye pm

Hi charman,

We'll send you a PM now.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Unable to  send ye pm

Hi charman,

We'll send you a PM now.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi

Any update on my query

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi charman,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We forwarded your details to the team last week and they'll reply to you through the Service Desk on 365 Online as soon as they have a response. As it's account specific we won't get any update on this here.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi charman,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We forwarded your details to the team last week and they'll reply to you through the Service Desk on 365 Online as soon as they have a response. As it's account specific we won't get any update on this here.

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara

Since my last pm with Darren last week, I have had no response.  Obviously account specific is not going to be put up here.  Awaiting since 26/06/2018 for a simple query.  Who is the team?

Regards

Charman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tara

Since my last pm with Darren last week, I have had no response.  Obviously account specific is not going to be put up here.  Awaiting since 26/06/2018 for a simple query.  Who is the team?

Regards

Charman

Hi Charman,

The team who answer the Ask a Question messages have confirmed that there should be a reply to your query in the Service Desk on 365 Online. Can you pleases log in to check for the reply?

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement