Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon prime day

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

IPARCEL - latest with these jokers, I refused delivery as I didn't want the items anymore, your man had not got a clue and I would not let him leave until he recorded a refused delivery which he did after a mobile call and same came up on AMZ order tracking.
    10minutes later parcel was recorded as delivered so I had to get on to AMZ for a refund this morning...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

slave1 wrote: »
    IPARCEL - latest with these jokers, I refused delivery as I didn't want the items anymore, your man had not got a clue and I would not let him leave until he recorded a refused delivery which he did after a mobile call and same came up on AMZ order tracking.
    10minutes later parcel was recorded as delivered so I had to get on to AMZ for a refund this morning...
    How come you refused - was the delivery time too long ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Typing this post on my new toy, Microsoft Surface Pro. Absolutely incredible piece of kit!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

deadl0ck wrote: »

No, that's your right to refuse delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pelvis wrote: »
    Typing this post on my new toy, Microsoft Surface Pro. Absolutely incredible piece of kit!!

How much did you get it for ?

I’ll be investing in either that or MacBook next year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

km79 wrote: »
    How much did you get it for ?

I’ll be investing in either that or MacBook next year
    £750 for the i5, 8GB ram, 128GB SSD, incl platinum type cover. It's back up to £982 now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CTJWGVJ/ref=twister_B077L2VFTZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

grogi wrote: »
    No, that's your right to refuse delivery.
    That's fair enough - I was just wondering why that's all. I though it might be to do with the reported long delivery times from iParcel

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

deadl0ck wrote: »

Yeah, it went from two to three weeks so I simply joined prime and had it delivered earlier than the IPARCEL non-prime order

slave1 wrote: »
    Yeah, it went from two to three weeks so I simply joined prime and had it delivered earlier than the IPARCEL non-prime order
    3 weeks ?? Holy crap - unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭mel123

Same story here, ordered TV on prime day, it hasnt moved, so got on chat and this is what they said

Normally we will dispatch the items from local fulfillment center. When your place the order, the item might have been listed as less in number of quantities at our local dispatch center, hence we have requested our neighboring fulfillment center to dispatch the items on the order.

This is the reason why the delivery date is not yet assigned. Please don't worry, I will contact our fulfillment center and will request them to speed up the process and dispatch the order within 24 - 48 hours.
    Once dispatched, you'll receive confirmation email with the exact delivery date.

Now im not waiting on it, but sure might get on an chance a complaint just to see if they give me a free month of prime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I spent an hour on chat yesterday asking my Amazon day priority is 2 days to ROI and yet their delivery info is giving me a week.

I obviously got no where and gave up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

295GBP now, still not bad. Did you receive yours yet? I'm wondering if the screen reflects a lot, can't stand that.
    Edit. Ah, I see it's not with you yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I've received some of my stuff! Delivery date had been pushed to next week but an iparcel thing arrived (Our fastway lads around here are 100% sound reliable good delivery people) and some other stuff an post.

So it's gone back to originally what I expected to get today and still saying next week for the other stuff which is grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

I always find that the bottleneck in the delivery is almost always outside of local services.. I always get my package within 24hrs when it arrives in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Great deal Xbox One S 1TB Console Sea of Thieves Bundle with Vertical Stand/Forza Horizon 3/Minecraft Explorers Pack/Wireless Controller Minecraft Creeper
    200GBP

Did you get yours yet? There's a few people on Amazon site complaining that the box had already been opened, or games missing....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Did you get yours yet? There's a few people on Amazon site complaining that the box had already been opened, or games missing....

Never ordered it just wanted to share the deal ;)
    Alot of reviews are troll reviews on Amazon these days I find

Great deal Xbox One S 1TB Console Sea of Thieves Bundle with Vertical Stand/Forza Horizon 3/Minecraft Explorers Pack/Wireless Controller Minecraft Creeper
    200GBP

Mine is due Tuesday, I'll post if something is missing/open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

295GBP now, still not bad. Did you receive yours yet? I'm wondering if the screen reflects a lot, can't stand that.
    Edit. Ah, I see it's not with you yet.

It went down to 280 after purchase and amazon emailed me to say I was being refunded 19.99.

Should have it monday

Never ordered it just wanted to share the deal ;)

Huh...Thanks......cost me €210 so you did....

Huh...Thanks......cost me €210 so you did....

You will get all you paid for if anything is missing get onto Amazon support they have the best customer support on the planet so don't be worrying ;)

• Advertisement

You will get all you paid for if anything is missing get onto Amazon support they have the best customer support on the planet so don't be worrying ;)

Thanks...I'm only joking,,,,,but it was a pure impulse buy.
    The very stuff that Bargain Alerts is made of.

"Bargain Alerts......Saving Costing people money since 2003"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Nus card worked a treat for me, 12 pounds for 6 months prime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Needed to order some things yesterday from the warehouse knowing i'd just missed out on the 20% off. Had a chat today with them and they are going to refund the 20% off! Also the other day I didn't have the option of the prime free trial(previously had a trial) so checked with them and as a one off exception they would let me sign up for a month and then refund me afterwards. Always excellent customer service.
    Next step is an NUS card. Tried using an open university email after signing up for a free course but not accepting it. NUS card at £12 seems good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I just asked them why the phone hadn't been dispatched yet and got a long email apologising for causing me stress and hardship etc :D

Extra month of Prime though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

Ordered my Sea OF Thieves Xbox One bundle on Monday Evening, estimated delivery date was Monday 23rd but came home from work today and it was here waiting for me....

Can confirm no missing games and everything was sealed as it should be.

FYI - sea of thieves is a download not a physical disc game, extra games (Forza and Minecraft are physical disc)

Tops marks to amazon on getting it here so quick.

rocksolid wrote:

Was it iparcel?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

Was it iparcel?

yep IParcel who are fastway couriers

rocksolid wrote: »

Ordered my Sea OF Thieves Xbox One bundle on Monday Evening, estimated delivery date was Monday 23rd but came home from work today and it was here waiting for me....

Can confirm no missing games and everything was sealed as it should be.

FYI - sea of thieves is a download not a physical disc game, extra games (Forza and Minecraft are physical disc)

Does that mean it's the xbox anywhere version? Can play on pc too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

just looked through the prime video UK library, awful crap. Annoying that to get UK dramas, you should buy the ITV Hub addon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭raclle

Prime order headset on the 17/07 but it hasn't even been dispatched yet and delivery shows 23/07.

Went on live chat and they said 2 day priority only starts when item dispatched.

So sadly prime was a waste of time for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement