Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon prime day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

In fairness, prime or not, they generally seem really accurate on the delivery date in my experience. Maybe the PrimeDay sale itself is causing some delays and giving a bad first impression.

I always double-check the delivery date shown before I click order. I can't think of any vendor with accuracy down to the day the parcel will arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

rocksolid wrote: »
    yep IParcel who are fastway couriers

Says UPS when I track my package

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Says UPS when I track my package

UPS own iParcel. iParcel pass the parcels to Fastway for deliveries within Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Disgraceful my Chromebook isn't dispatched yet when it's still on sale and listed as being sold by Amazon themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

raclle wrote: »
    Prime order headset on the 17/07 but it hasn't even been dispatched yet and delivery shows 23/07.

Went on live chat and they said 2 day priority only starts when item dispatched.

So sadly prime was a waste of time for me.

Did you pay for it or have a trial? I got another month free just for asking when my item would be dispatched.

• Advertisement

Wheety wrote: »
    Did you pay for it or have a trial? I got another month free just for asking when my item would be dispatched.

lol worked for me too just got a free month.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

gazzamc wrote: »
    Does that mean it's the xbox anywhere version? Can play on pc too?

If it's sea of thieves you mean and a digital download you can play it on pc too yeah.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    If it's sea of thieves you mean and a digital download you can play it on pc too yeah.

I hear Sea of Thieves is a load of auld cod though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭honda boi

My airfryer was sent with iparcel and due Monday but was hoping id get it by the end of this week but doubt that's gonna happen.
    Anyone know what happens if you aren't at home when they deliver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭km79

honda boi wrote: »
    My airfryer was sent with iparcel and due Monday but was hoping id get it by the end of this week but doubt that's gonna happen.
    Anyone know what happens if you aren't at home when they deliver?

I’m the same and was hoping I’d have it today as well
    With the courier since Tuesday ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

So my xbox that was due Tuesday just arrived :).. I guess I-parcel upped their game. Everything seems to be included also.
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    gazzamc wrote: »
    Does that mean it's the xbox anywhere version? Can play on pc too?

Yes that's what I was on about, kind of a shame as I was hoping to sell it cuz the game is useless (from what I tried on game pass).

km79 wrote: »
    I’m the same and was hoping I’d have it today as well
    With the courier since Tuesday ......

Ye they've had it since Tuesday aswelll
    Got onto Amazon chat yesterday and was basically told tough it's on the way and my other items will be shipped when ready.
    No one will be around monday so no idea what will happen when they knock on the door.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Ye they've had it since Tuesday aswelll
    Got onto Amazon chat yesterday and was basically told tough it's on the way and my other items will be shipped when ready.
    No one will be around monday so no idea what will happen when they knock on the door.

If it's IPARCEL they will leave it at the door and mark as delivered, AN POST will leave a note for attempted delivery

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

My €70 Canon IXUS 185 camera arrived today, 20% off Warehouse Prime deal, said very good condition but packaging damaged.
    Packaging was wrapped in multiple layers of sellotape, I slowly took off all the tape and no damage to the packaging at all and the phone and battery was still sealed unused, happy out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

slave1 wrote: »
    My €70 Canon IXUS 185 camera arrived today, 20% off Warehouse Prime deal, said very good condition but packaging damaged.
    Packaging was wrapped in multiple layers of sellotape, I slowly took off all the tape and no damage to the packaging at all and the phone and battery was still sealed unused, happy out...
    Most warehouse deals are returns unused (every deal I've gotten has been new) . They just say that just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just got my air fryer, that was very fast (Monday was the predicted date) considering the stuff I've heard about I parcel, I'm impressed

Hococop wrote: »
    Just got my air fryer, that was very fast (Monday was the predicted date) considering the stuff I've heard about I parcel, I'm impressed

Did it arrive this afternoon or morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Did it arrive this afternoon or morning?

Afternoon

Hococop wrote: »
    Afternoon

Nice one

Checked my tracking on ups site and says in transit with a van symbol since 11am.
    So still a chance on it arriving today :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭mel123

Nice one

Checked my tracking on ups site and says in transit with a van symbol since 11am.
    So still a chance on it arriving today :p

I got a delivery the other night just after 9pm!!!!

• Advertisement

I got an ipardel delivery today but unfortunately not the Airfryer
    Luckily enough ...........
    The parcel was left upside down (literally looked like it had been thrown ) at the front door
    There is no amazon packaging around it
    And the funny thing is ..........I was in the house !!!!

If they rang the doorbell I’ve gone deaf ......

Still no sign of Airfryer
    And indeed one or 2 other small bits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

km79 wrote: »
    Still no sign of Airfryer
    And indeed one or 2 other small bits

Mine arrived, but still not tracked as having been delivered..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Still waiting on Chromebook, no update on dispatch date says it is in stock on main site. Seems to be a common thing with that item.

Airfryer arrived this morning at 8 o'clock.
    Put it on now,can someone with the xl Phillips airfryer confirm if when put on a bit of air blows out the left side when closed ?
    My ocd at me about it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Two of my three parcels arrived. The one that hasnt turned up so far(and the most expensive)is with An Post.

The one order I did have with i-parcel arrived and was posted a day after the An Post one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭mel123

Not even a hint of my TV being dispatched, ive been back and forth with customer service and getting no where.

'do you want to cancel the order'. of course i bloody dont, i got a heavily discounted bargain i want the TV!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

mel123 wrote: »
    Not even a hint of my TV being dispatched, ive been back and forth with customer service and getting no where.

'do you want to cancel the order'. of course i bloody dont, i got a heavily discounted bargain i want the TV!

What did you get and for how much? Out of curiosity?

Airfryer arrived this morning at 8 o'clock.
    Put it on now,can someone with the xl Phillips airfryer confirm if when put on a bit of air blows out the left side when closed ?
    My ocd at me about it :p

Mine has still not arrived
    expected delivery either by 8pm tonight or between now and July 31st depending on which part of product tracking I choose to believe
    Going on chat now

• Advertisement

"may i know, that you will pefer a replacement or refund for the item?
    prefer
    i can see the item is lost by the carrier."

SIGH

Who knows I might end up with 2 of them LOL

oh nice I got 5 pound credit too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement