Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found: mobile phone

Options
  • 09-07-2018 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

IPhone SE silver in otter box cover. Santry, Old Airport Road just after M50 flyover on airport side. Picked up at 8:46am on Monday 9/7/18. Will drop into Garda on way home this evening if not claimed by then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭CapnHex

Dropped phone in to Santry Garda station on the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

If one finds a phone that is locked, it should be possible to check the serial number on the SIM card and report it to the service provider. They may be able to contact the owner through email, or through a new phone and let the owner know you have it.

I've been able to track down an missing owner for a found phone this way before. Things went a bit weird when I tried my best to return the phone to them, but that's another story.

Advertisement