Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to final bill

Options
  • 09-07-2018 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, 
    I recently ported to another provider and received an email from eir stating that my final bill was available on myeir. When I tried to log in, it stated  that no number was associated with my account. How do I access my final bill?
    Thanks,
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gary314c wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I recently ported to another provider and received an email from eir stating that my final bill was available on myeir. When I tried to log in, it stated  that no number was associated with my account. How do I access my final bill?
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gary314c

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I send you a PM with the details.

Thanks,
    Gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I got your PM. I need to get a copy (either by pdf or post) of my final bill. Surely it is possible for eir to supply this?

Thanks,
    Gary

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I got your PM. I need to get a copy (either by pdf or post) of my final bill. Surely it is possible for eir to supply this?

Thanks,
    Gary
    No help there Thomas via your PM. I don't think I'm asking too much to have a copy the bill that you expect me to pay sent to me either by post or email. Saying it is available on myeir which is not possible for me to access is fairly ridiculous. 

Hopefully I won't have to deal with eir for too much longer. 

• Advertisement

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary
    No help there Thomas via your PM. I don't think I'm asking too much to have a copy the bill that you expect me to pay sent to me either by post or email. Saying it is available on myeir which is not possible for me to access is fairly ridiculous. 

I realise thomas that you can't do much to assist.

Initially I was told to contact customer service. Online chat is not available, and the phone number I was given will not recognize my number to load the account so I can't get past the automated system.

I then tried to raise a complaint via https://www.eir.ie/complaints/. but the email form doesn't accept mobile numbers.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to get a copy of my final bill from eir?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Initially I was told to contact customer service. Online chat is not available, and the phone number I was given will not recognize my number to load the account so I can't get past the automated system.

I then tried to raise a complaint via https://www.eir.ie/complaints/. but the email form doesn't accept mobile numbers.

The complaint form issue is flagged a long time but yet they wont update it. You can enter a fake landline and put the mobile number in the comments but not what you should have to do. The contact email is ccm@eir.ie.

Try calling [url=tel:+35314307085]+353 1 430 7085[/url] and you should be able to request the bill from there, again which you shouldn't have to do. Lots of the companies are bad at final billing when bills have been done electronically. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

Hi, 
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gary314c ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Thanks,
    Gary

Do an Article 15 Subject Access Request under GDPR to the data protection officer (DPO@eir.ie) & you don't need to fill out their form.  It's suffice to do the SAR by email.  They must comply with the SAR within 30 days.

Advertisement