Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare broadband disconnection. Company is a joke

• 09-07-2018 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi just a quick email..
    I have Clare broadband for a few years. Disconnected them today and went with sky. All I can say is that the company is an absolute joke. I’ve had no proper service for the last few months and in the last week have had no service whatsoever.
    They only contact with them is an landline phone number that goes unanswered. They have no problem taking my money every month. I’m on the top package with them.
    No email address no emergency number. I have left dozens of messages but no reply. But today finally went with sky.
    One of the most unprofessional companies I have ever had to deal with.

Don’t know if anyone else had them but I would advise to start changing provider. Even the service I’m paying for was never great. I did try on numerous occasions to cancel. I’ve now canx my direct debit with them and they will prob try and get in contact with me once they see the money has stopped.

Advertisement