Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/10 Year Old - Paintball Birthday Party

Options
  • 09-07-2018 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks - I'm looking for advice on a 9 year old's birthday party (most invitees will be 9 or 10!). We'd like to do kids paintballing which we've recently found out is a thing :)

Ideally Dublin / North Dublin; just wondering if anyone has any experience with a particular place?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,422 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I'm not sure any kids under 10 would be allowed to take part.

Paintball is great fun, but be aware that they charge for the ammunition so while it might seem like a good price, the kids will probably be very trigger happy and go through a lot of paintballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Akrasia wrote: »
    I'm not sure any kids under 10 would be allowed to take part.

Paintball is great fun, but be aware that they charge for the ammunition so while it might seem like a good price, the kids will probably be very trigger happy and go through a lot of paintballs.

There is a few places that do a different version of paintball called splat master I think that's more suited to kids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Thanks both for the replies - most places indeed are a minimum of 13/14 years old. However, SpecialOps in Bray have that exact SplatBall version that Gatling mentions. It looks excellent, going to get in touch with them!

WetDaddy wrote: »
    Thanks both for the replies - most places indeed are a minimum of 13/14 years old. However, SpecialOps in Bray have that exact SplatBall version that Gatling mentions. It looks excellent, going to get in touch with them!

There is another place just inside Kildare called Redhills that do it along with tag archery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Gatling wrote: »
    There is another place just inside Kildare called Redhills that do it along with tag archery

With real arrows!

• Advertisement

With real arrows!

They are fitted with a rubber head but yes they use bow and arrows.

Cowboy and Indians style

Advertisement