Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhesus Negative Clinic in Holles Street?

Options
  • 09-07-2018 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well...

Due to get my Anti-D shot next week in Holles Street (public patient) and I'm combining it with a routine check-up on the same day.

Just wondering does anyone know where the Rhesus Negative Clinic actually is in Holles Street? Is it the same area as the Outpatients department? I know there'll be the usual waiting time for the check-up, just worried that I'll miss being called for one or the other if I have to go elsewhere in the hospital for the Anti-D shot.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

It's in the semi private clinic on mount street so entrance around corner from main entrance. Reception there will show you where. Straight down corridor to right when you go in then right again.

quote="RomeWeddingGal;107469926"]Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well...

Due to get my Anti-D shot next week in Holles Street (public patient) and I'm combining it with a routine check-up on the same day.

Just wondering does anyone know where the Rhesus Negative Clinic actually is in Holles Street? Is it the same area as the Outpatients department? I know there'll be the usual waiting time for the check-up, just worried that I'll miss being called for one or the other if I have to go elsewhere in the hospital for the Anti-D shot.

Thanks![/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RomeWeddingGal

annoyedgal wrote: »
    It's in the semi private clinic on mount street so entrance around corner from main entrance. Reception there will show you where. Straight down corridor to right when you go in then right again.

Thanks a mil :)

Advertisement