Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code (prepay) for Huawei hotspot

Options
  • 09-07-2018 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a Huawei hotspot (model = E5577Cs-321).

I've had it for 18 months at least and it's been topped up a lot, so should exceed the requirements for an unlock request.

Can I get it unlocked here?

When I sign in to "my eir" it says the support chat is offline. If I call the support number it disconnects me every time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

JDxtra wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a Huawei hotspot (model = E5577Cs-321).

I've had it for 18 months at least and it's been topped up a lot, so should exceed the requirements for an unlock request.

Can I get it unlocked here?

When I sign in to "my eir" it says the support chat is offline. If I call the support number it disconnects me every time.
    Hi JDxtra, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to issue these from here. If you contact our customer care team on 1901 they will be able to assist you further with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement