Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freckle

Options
  • 09-07-2018 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi girls,

I have a large round freckle on my ribs and am looking for a way to get rid. Any thing you know of? (Not a tattoo haha!) Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Surgery? Then you'll have a scar instead of a freckle though. 

I dunno, I don't see freckles as something that's needs to be gotten rid of. It's just skin colour. Makes you individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 areyouwinning

pwurple wrote: »

I dunno, I don't see freckles as something that's needs to be gotten rid of. It's just skin colour. Makes you individual.

I’ve never heard of surgery for freckles, it’s not risen or anything.. I would only like to love it but it’s just something I can’t seem to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

It’s only a freckle. I’d really need to see this freckle it’s making me say what’s the problem with it so much. Does it look like Rolf Harris?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Why do you want rid?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

pwurple wrote: »

I’ve never heard of surgery for freckles, it’s not risen or anything.. I would only like to love it but it’s just something I can’t seem to do
    You pay your money, you get whatever you want. That's the basis of the cosmetic surgery industry isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I wrote about this in the Beauty forum, but there's a noninvasive procedure called a photofacial, or IPL, which uses light pulses to fade freckles, brown spots, redness, scars, etc. Most people who get it done see noticeable results. I've only heard of it being done on the face/neck/hands area, but I don't see why it couldn't work on your torso.

Advertisement