Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Converting attic , extending a single story extension and rearranging upstair

Options
  • 09-07-2018 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

The current downstairs extension is circa 5.5 by 5.2 internally but we do not want to extend the whole thing up only 4 metres of it so would be 5.5 by 3.7 inside. We'd like to drop the ceilings upstairs about 10cm but that's not necessary. We would like to add another bathroom upstairs And moves the tanks around, currently one in the attic and one on the first floor. The attic room would be 6m by 4m with storage behind and the dormer would be about 3m long. We'd like to get as much light as we can downstairs as we have velux windows in the existing single story extension. If the description is not enough I can post some similar plans. The foundations can hold two stories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Hard to follow :)

What will support the wall in the upstairs extension if not full size?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement