Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Claims court

Options
  • 09-07-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought a TV from Amazon.co.uk. It has developed a fault, which causes the screen to flicker and jump. I have contacted them they said they can’t do anything as it is out of warranty. I tried to file a claim but I could not find the website on the CRO(companies registration website). Can I file a claim here or do I have to file one in the UK/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Eggyslim wrote: »
    I bought a TV from Amazon.co.uk. It has developed a fault, which causes the screen to flicker and jump. I have contacted them they said they can’t do anything as it is out of warranty. I tried to file a claim but I could not find the website on the CRO(companies registration website). Can I file a claim here or do I have to file one in the UK/

You won't find details of a UK registered company on the Irish CRO. Try the UKs Companies House website.

You don't use the Small Claims Procedure, rather the European Small Claims Procedure and you file here.

Advertisement