Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile dongle pay as you go broadband

Options
  • 09-07-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am after ordering a mobile huaweii dongle for occasional broadband usage. I will use prepay.
    Can you confirm if I can top up whenever I want and not obliged to top up by a certain amount each month?

I already have eir fibre to our home but need the above for holidays. A few questions -

Is it possible to get a discount for having both?

Can I get this prepay account added to my existing myeir account?

How can I top up the dongle?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi

I am after ordering a mobile huaweii dongle for occasional broadband usage. I will use prepay.
    Can you confirm if I can top up whenever I want and not obliged to top up by a certain amount each month?

I already have eir fibre to our home but need the above for holidays. A few questions -

Is it possible to get a discount for having both?

Can I get this prepay account added to my existing myeir account?

How can I top up the dongle?

Thanks
    Hi Tigerandahalf ,

It is not possible to have this added to your existing eir account due to the fact that the dongle is prepay.

You can top up the dongle using a visa or credit card. Alternatively, you can purchase a top up voucher from a store and call our support team to have it applied.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Do I have to top it up every month or can I just top it up 2 or 3 times a year when needed?

I am surprised that more broadband providers don't provide this as a add on to their home fibre package.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Response?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Do I have to top it up every month or can I just top it up 2 or 3 times a year when needed?

I am surprised that more broadband providers don't provide this as a add on to their home fibre package.
    You need to top up within 6 months to stop it from being barred.

So you could top it 2 - 3 times a year providing it's not left longer than 6 months.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement