If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED65B8

Options
  • 09-07-2018 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi 

I was wondering if you know when this model will be available and what the expected price will be

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cracker wrote: »
    Hi 

I was wondering if you know when this model will be available and what the expected price will be

Thanks

Dave
    Hi dave.

Thanks for the post.

The 65B8 has already been released and is priced at £3495.00.
    It has not made it onto our website yet but it is available for order and delivery as there is a small quantity in stock.

The 65C8 also is in stock priced at £3295 and LG offer a cash back claim of £500 on this product.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203217-401878.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Again Dave.

Did some further checking and the 65B8 also is eligible for the LG Cash Back offer via redemption. 

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭cracker

Hey Again Dave.

Did some further checking and the 65B8 also is eligible for the LG Cash Back offer via redemption. 
    Hi Kenny

I thought the C8 had the better processor. Is this really cheaper than the B8?

Thanks

Dave

Hey Again Dave.

Hi Kenny

Thanks

Dave
    Hi Cracker.

The pricing I have listed above is correct and the C8 is the cheaper of the two television.

We currently have the 55C8 in our Demo room and it looks amazing!

Hey Again Dave.

Hi Kenny

Thanks

Dave
    Hi Cracker.

The pricing I have listed above is correct and the C8 is the cheaper of the two television.

Thanks Kenny. I was hoping the 65B8 would have a lower cost than the 65C8. I was planning to also get the Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and the cost of the two is getting a bit much.

Do you still have the 65B7 in stock and what would be the best price for that and the sony receiver?

Is there much of a difference in quality between the B7 and B8?

• Advertisement

Hey Again Dave.

Hi Kenny

Thanks

Dave
    Hi Cracker.

Thanks Kenny. I was hoping the 65B8 would have a lower cost than the 65C8. I was planning to also get the Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and the cost of the two is getting a bit much.

Do you still have the 65B7 in stock and what would be the best price for that and the sony receiver?

Hi Cracker.

I have yet to see the 65B8 up and running unfortunately as while we stock it, it is a special order. That's why it has not appeared on our websites.

There are always differences between each generation of televisions. So while there are differences between the 7 series and the 8 series, the 7 series are still outstanding televisions. The 8 series have tweeked processors etc...

I have a B6 and it is performs brilliantly.

The 65B7 we can do a boardie deal at £2099 or 2449 Euro delivered with our 6 year guarantee included free of charge.
    I could squeeze a little bit off the Sony 1080 and offer it for £415.00 or 489.00 Euro

Hey Again Dave.

Hi Kenny

Thanks

Dave
    Hi Cracker.

Hi Cracker.

I have yet to see the 65B8 up and running unfortunately as while we stock it, it is a special order. That's why it has not appeared on our websites.

There are always differences between each generation of televisions. So while there are differences between the 7 series and the 8 series, the 7 series are still outstanding televisions. The 8 series have tweeked processors etc...

The 65B7 we can do a boardie deal at £2099 or 2449 Euro delivered with our 6 year guarantee included free of charge.
    I could squeeze a little bit off the Sony 1080 and offer it for £415.00 or 489.00 Euro
    Hi Kenny

I would like to go with that. Could you pm me and let me know the best way to make payment

Hey Again Dave.

Hi Kenny

Thanks

Dave
    Hi Cracker.

Hi Cracker.

Hi Kenny

I would like to go with that. Could you pm me and let me know the best way to make payment
    Morning Cracker.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM I can give you call :)

Just sent

Just sent
    Cheers Cracker.

Will drop you a call ASAP.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.