Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water conservation

• 09-07-2018 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Not sure if there is a hosepipe ban in Limerick City yet but I was surprised to see Dunnes Stores on Henry street having their entrance pavement power washed today.
    Perhaps they could have waited till there was an abundance of water to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The nationwide hose pipe ban started last Friday and will continue till end of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

The nationwide hose pipe ban started last Friday and will continue till end of the month.

Only for the general public.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I was wondering about that. I presume garden centres and the like are not affected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

MarkR wrote: »
    I was wondering about that. I presume garden centres and the like are not affected?

Anyone whose business depends on using a hose pipe can carry on using it afaik?

So I was thinking it won't be long before someone sets up in business as a "garden waterer" :)

Advertisement