Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's good for sushi?

Options
  • 09-07-2018 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I see sushi in the sky in the Radisson is closed! Any recommendations for good sushi in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Cafe Wa and Tomodachi, but it really depends on what you mean by sushi. Still, both worth a visit imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

Tomodachi is good. I went to the place in the Radisson last Christmas with my partner, disappointed to hear it's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Just for completeness we should mention Kappa Ya. They don't have a huge selection of sushi but have a nice menu and specials.

My vote would be for Tomodachi but that's also the most expensive option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Umbrella do some sushi I think as well.

I'd say Wa Cafe and Tomodachi are best. Wa Cafe is very good, especially thelast few months I've noticed.

Tomodachi raised their prices a while ago and it's no longer that cheap. Their service is a bit iffy at times as well but I like the atmosphere there and the food is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You cannot beat Tomodachi sushi train :)

QMlkjfGFbeauIwJ-800x450-noPad.jpg?1509262018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Tomodachi hands down. +1 for the sushi train.

Kappa Ya and Wa are lovely for some smaller dishes but in a different league when it comes to sushi.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

I like Umbrella, haven't tried the sushi there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Papa rich do sushi in the born restaurant as far I as I know. I find sushi too expensive in Galway so I make my own.

Advertisement