Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm pulse

Options
  • 10-07-2018 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Have a hkc 8/12 and during the day I get a text “Alarm pulse point 51” I know it’s caused by the dog jumping up at the window when the postman calls but what I’m asking is does the alarm activate for this or does it need a certain amount of pulses within a certain timeframe to activate the alarm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

The sensor is poss set a factory set 4. If you have eng code go into point 51 a adjust to about 6. If its happening a lot if you have a meter check sensor head by removing cables and fit leads onto the the termals of the head a tap and it should give you a reading in around 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Only happens when the dog jumps up at the window. It’s working fine I just wondered does burglar alarm go off for a pulse or is it X amount of pulses in X amount of time triggers the Saab

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

It all depends. Dogs can set off by barking. My need a pulse count adjustment . Only in eng mode can it be done.

Advertisement