Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint account and banking fees

Options
  • 10-07-2018 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hello
    Can you please confirm how to arrange the above and what the fees for holding same are ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Rockin wrote: »

Hello
    Can you please confirm how to arrange the above and what the fees for holding same are ? 

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.
    I'm sorry but can I confirm if you're looking to open a joint account with us? And if so are you based in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.
    I'm sorry but can I confirm if you're looking to open a joint account with us? And if so are you based in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Yes I can't confirm that and ROI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Rockin wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Yes I can't confirm that and ROI

Perfect, thanks for that Rockin.
    You can request to open a joint account online and I've given a link here that you can use to do this. Also if you click on the fees tab given in that same link you'll be shown any fees and charges that would be applicable to this account type. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement