Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest kills

Options
  • 10-07-2018 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭

So, once I shot someone in the head. They were about to throw a grenade, which then fell at their feet, thereby killing three of their team mates, causing the grenadier to receive much abuse.
    They were on my team.

455415.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I'll always remember a search game in Arkaden in MW3. Two of us left and I had planted the bomb and was camping it. Enemy killed me and proceeded to tea bag me for 20 seconds. As everyone else was dead they were all watching my embarrassment unfold. With seconds left the **** hopped off me and ran right into a claymore I'd planted behind the bomb.

The thrash talking was wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

When I played Arma 3 exile mod with lads.

We had our little base built and I was just doing gun runs to sell them. One run I got lucky and got one of the best sniper rifles and scope in game. At the same time mission spawned near by.
    So here was me, a dude in shorts, t-shirt, glasses and backpack with a massive sniper rifle on the back, while going ham on my wee bike. Basically a spanish student in Ireland look.
    Arrived to location and sow two dudes with best equipment and most expensive helicopter clearing out mission. After that they hooked up the loot car to helicopter and were about to go off.
    So here goes the kill: when they were mid air after taking off, they turned their helicopter profile to me and me just being a dick desided to shoot a few rounds at them for **** and giggles. Well, first shot fired in to cabin and the bullet went through the driver and passanger killing them instantly! Helicopter fell down, me screaming over ventrilo and lads going wtf?!
    Second part was even worse. I told them what happened and that their helicopter still okay. Now when we go on raids lads would control hellies as I am pure **** with them. So they were giving me crach course training how to fly that helicopter at least to the base. In the end I brought it back to base, it was filled with loot, but my pants were brown lol. Lads took helly of me and flew it to sell.
    Those two were not very happy in general chat. I got a lot of abuse, but it was hilarious.

I miss my exile days with lads. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Unreal Tournament 2004 - Onslaught - Dreamus Map.

If you're not familiar, for context it's a sequential map control game mode with a mix of vehicles, one of which is a personal hovercraft (manta). Dreamus was a great but relatively small map that had a central capture point on a small hill. I start racing for the point in my Manta and just before coming over the rise am hit by a shock-combo (highly damaging bubble of death) which kills me but doesn't destroy the Manta itself....which continues to fly over the rise and plough through about 6 players who were holding the small area at the top. M-m-m-mmuuulltttttiiiikillll .

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Victor wrote: »

what game is this ?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

what game is this ?
    Dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

battlefield 1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

what game is this ?

Battlefield One

• Registered Users Posts: 33,740 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Playing DoD, I had someone accuse me of hacking, after I shot them. They were immediately behind a tank, I was in front of it.

Little did he know that I had shot him in the ankle, under the tank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Back in the day I used to play BFBC2 with a UK clan called Full Metal Jock Strap - mad bunch altogther.

They used to dream up mad challenges all the time. One particular evening, the challenge was we were not allowed to use any weapons other than C4 to kill the enemy. It was one of the funniest gaming experiences I've had. We basically strapped C4 to buggies and drove them at the other team, repeatedly blowing them to smithereens. The reaction from the other players was very aggressive which only made things even more hilarious.

Victor wrote: »
    So, once I shot someone in the head. They were about to throw a grenade, which then fell at their feet, thereby killing three of their team mates, causing the grenadier to receive much abuse.
    They were on my team.

This sounds very similar to something I did. I got blocked by the oven beside me causing the grenade to change direction.

Then there is this recently from PUBG. We were playing one of the events with 8-man teams with excessive drops. Naturally there was a lot of in-fighting over the drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

Funnest Moment my friend kills guy saving our other friend then go's to revive him, revives the enemy team member kills him again and then team kills our friend with the wrong pistol still laugh about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Exhibit 1: 7 Days to Die.

Video is called Oops.

Exhibit 2: R6Siege (not me).

The last kill...

Exhibit 3: PUBG

A squad kill goes from pro gamer to just fcuking throw your gun at him in about 30 seconds.

Exhibit 4: PUBG

Skip to 2m30 but note I had no bullets in my weapon for the entire video and probably 2 minutes before.

Exhibit 5: R6Siege

There was a glitch that allowed the other team to see your position for the entire match (they had to purposely activate it). The team we against abused it, this round was ummm interesting, knowing they knew our exact positions for the entire round.....very short round ;)

Exhibit 6: R6Siege (again).

Buddies final kill is in hindsight very similiar to mine above in PUBG.

Exhibit 7: R6Siege

I fuzed myself.

Exhibit 8: BF4

I play with idiots........

dreamers75, is that you in each video? Do you need to check behind you more?

Oh, in CS, I once used the AWP to headshot someone at a distance. He was 3 pixels tall in the scope at the time. :D

Advertisement