Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data usage on bill

Options
  • 10-07-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

How do I find out how much data I have used?  

My bill shows usage charges but no details.  It says Mobile internet, Quantity - 46

what does quantity mean and how do I find out how much data I've used in the last 6 months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

How do I find out how much data I have used?  

My bill shows usage charges but no details.  It says Mobile internet, Quantity - 46

what does quantity mean and how do I find out how much data I've used in the last 6 months?
    Hi touchdown77, 

Your bill should show a breakdown of your data usage. Have you registered for my eir, you can view your usage on this also? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭touchdown77

Yes I'm registered for myeir and have checked this already
    • MyEir doesn't show the amount of data used in previous bills
    • The bill doesn't show the amount of data used
    [*]

Question above still remains;
    What does Quantity mean on the usage summary on the bill.  i.e. the bill says "mobile data" "Quantity -46"

What does quantity 46 mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Yes I'm registered for myeir and have checked this already
    • MyEir doesn't show the amount of data used in previous bills
    • The bill doesn't show the amount of data used

[*]

Question above still remains;
    What does Quantity mean on the usage summary on the bill.  i.e. the bill says "mobile data" "Quantity -46"

What does quantity 46 mean?
    [*]
    Ok, no problem. 

I'm not sure what the quantity 46 is referring too, it could be the number of times you used the data. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement