Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing Homes Louth

Options
  • 10-07-2018 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,
    We are looking for a nursing home for our mom. Does anyone have any experiences with any of the care homes in Louth? 
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭pcasso

My mother lived in the attached retirement village and spent her last fifteen months in the Moorhall Nursing home in Ardee.
    All my family were very happy with the care that she got all the time she was there.
    They also have a facility in the Laytown/Julianstown area but that is over the border in Co Meath.
    That was four years ago so the service may have changed since then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

pcasso wrote: »
    My mother lived in the attached retirement village and spent her last fifteen months in the Moorhall Nursing home in Ardee.
    All my family were very happy with the care that she got all the time she was there.
    They also have a facility in the Laytown/Julianstown area but that is over the border in Co Meath.
    That was four years ago so the service may have changed since then

My grandfather also spent a significant time in Moorehall in Ardee and my family only have great things to say about the staff and facilities. My own experience wasn't as plentiful as theirs, but any time I was in visiting I found the place to be very well run.

Advertisement