Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricks and mortar places to purchase PSN credit?

Options
  • 10-07-2018 1:07pm

Are there any other physical stores other than Gamestop, Smyths and Argos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Why would you want another one? Some of the super Tescos will have extended game sections including vouchers. I can't think of anywhere else off the top of my head.

Well the Smyths stores are quite far away from me (no car). When I go into Gamestop they keep trying to sell me stuff I don't need (like a €16.99 loyalty card) and are generally annoying. I only found out about Argos this morning so that should be perfect. I was just curious about other stores as I'm new to the PS scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can't really think of any either. I usually go for Smyths or Argos myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Well the Smyths stores are quite far away from me (no car). When I go into Gamestop they keep trying to sell me stuff I don't need (like a €16.99 loyalty card) and are generally annoying. I only found out about Argos this morning so that should be perfect. I was just curious about other stores as I'm new to the PS scene.

Why not just buy the credit and tell them to jog on about their up sells? They're not the only ones. PC World are particularly bad.

I know payzone in the local garage do Xbox credit, not so sure about Playstation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement