Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSF Token error

Options
  • 10-07-2018 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Getting an error lately after inputting Username/Password and clicking submit I get an error "CSRF Token...."

I retype the password and submit multiple times and it will eventually log in.

Happening on Chrome on several different laptops/PCs.

Edit:
    "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

This is a strange issue that seems to rectify itself when you reattempt to login (for the most part). Sorry for the disruption, but it is something that we are looking into.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers Mark.

The exact error is "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."

• Subscribers Posts: 689 ✭✭✭FlipperThePriest

Also experiencing the same issue. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 login attempts. Both using Chrome and IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I've been getting this error too, I don't get it everytime I try to log in but it has been happening frequently enough.

Currently on chrome.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi folks, this should be back to normal now, but please let us know if any stray ones creep through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Will do Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Thaaaaaaank you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mark, that happened to me again yesterday, but I noticed that it happened when I pressed enter after typing the password (i.e. I was still in the password field) instead of clicking on the "Log in" button, not sure if it's relevant.

Advertisement