Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Wasabi in Limerick

• 10-07-2018 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Out of sheer curiosity me and some friends want to buy some Wasabi and eat it straight. See how bad it is. I was wondering where we could find some. We searched around Dunnes and Tesco in Limerick city to no avail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭limerickabroad

SuperValu in Castletroy have wasabi, usually. Failing that, the Chinese supermarket in Henry Street (or the new one at the top of William Street) will see you right

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lardzeppelin

There's also an Asian supply store in station road, Ennis... Hope that helps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

Nature's Hand in The Crescent have tubes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Treepole

Any Wasabi you get in Ireland will just be horseraddish & mustard with green food colouring in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

I tried the chinese shop on Henry St. stuff.
    Thought I was hard.
    Gee! The tiniest speck of it makes you think your head is going to burn right off.
    We are talking weapons-grade wasabi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement