If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65B7OLED

Options
  • 10-07-2018 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what is the best price for the LG 65B7OLED currently? (including delivery to dublin) I`m currently mulling over getting the 55" version and a new receiver (see my marantz SR7012 post) or getting this and buying the receiver in a couple of months? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what is the best price for the LG 65B7OLED currently? (including delivery to dublin) I`m currently mulling over getting the 55" version and a new receiver (see my marantz SR7012 post) or getting this and buying the receiver in a couple of months? 
    Hi Superleedsdub.

The 65B7 is currently priced at £2299 and we have a promo code TV100 which drops it to £2199.00

The 55B7 is currently £1299 and again has the TV100 code dropping it to £1199.00

I replied to the Marantz post also.

I would not leave it too long to purchase as all the items mentioned have now been replaced by new versions and stock is now going to start running out.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...( We could actually do a small Boardie tweak to that LG OLED 65B7 and leave it at £2099 / €2449, brand new boxed including our 6 year warranty and delivery....)

..Keep us posted ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Thanks John, I`ll be going for the 65B7. The only thing is I have to wait 2 weeks for this so hopefully you will still have one in stock then :-) 

Thanks John, I`ll be going for the 65B7. The only thing is I have to wait 2 weeks for this so hopefully you will still have one in stock then :-) 
    No problem Superleedsdub.

Let us know when your are ready and we can look after you.

Hi Guys, 

I`m looking to make a purchase from you on weds of this week. I`m looking also at the LG UBK90 UHD player. What would be your best price on this and the 65 B7? 

• Advertisement

Hi Guys, 

I`m looking to make a purchase from you on weds of this week. I`m looking also at the LG UBK90 UHD player. What would be your best price on this and the 65 B7? 
    Hi Superleedsdub.

I've dropped you a little PM.

Hi Kenny,

I received delivery of the TV and 4k Blu ray player at lunchtime yesterday, just over 24 hours after ordering it. I had expected great things from them and I have not been disappointed! I have been blown away by the image quality and black levels of the B7. 

Thank you for the fantastic support and I`ll be back later in the year for a new AV receiver (amongst some other items) for my atmos upgrade.

Have a great weekend! ( I know I will: Movie Marathon time starting with the Matrix on UHD Bluray)

Hi Kenny,

I received delivery of the TV and 4k Blu ray player at lunchtime yesterday, just over 24 hours after ordering it. I had expected great things from them and I have not been disappointed! I have been blown away by the image quality and black levels of the B7. 

Thank you for the fantastic support and I`ll be back later in the year for a new AV receiver (amongst some other items) for my atmos upgrade.

Have a great weekend! ( I know I will: Movie Marathon time starting with the Matrix on UHD Bluray)
    Thanks for letting us know Superleedsdub :D

They really are one heck of a television.

You will never leave the house again :)

Enjoy your weekend!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.