Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline and TV Box

Options
  • 10-07-2018 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Is it possible to schedule an engineer call out. My landline is not working, I threw out all my old phones bought a new one only to discover it is the line I have logged a fault but am unable to answer when they call back as I am at work. If I try the number again I am in a menu selection which takes too long to respond.[/font]
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]I aloso have an issue with my TV box, when I want to record I have to reset the box.[/font]
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]My wifi signal is also very poor in my house, so much so that my family all use mobile data.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dessie1965 wrote: »
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Is it possible to schedule an engineer call out. My landline is not working, I threw out all my old phones bought a new one only to discover it is the line I have logged a fault but am unable to answer when they call back as I am at work. If I try the number again I am in a menu selection which takes too long to respond.[/font]
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]I aloso have an issue with my TV box, when I want to record I have to reset the box.[/font]
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]My wifi signal is also very poor in my house, so much so that my family all use mobile data.[/font]
    Hi dessie1965, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If an engineer is scheduled out to you for the repair you would need to be available to take a call incase they require access to your house to fix the issue. 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to arrange the engineer out to you and also assist you with your issues with the wifi and tv. They can troubleshoot the issues with you and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement