If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a tv, please!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭BandMember

Now, that's what I call customer service - talk about fast!!

Judging by your response, it looks like I'll be making a double purchase....

BandMember wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks very much for your swift response - I've sent you a PM now.

Let's see what pricing you can offer indeed!! :D
    Hey BandMember.

I've replied to your post.

I'll check on pricing and revert back ASAP.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Now, that's what I call customer service - talk about fast!!

Judging by your response, it looks like I'll be making a double purchase....

Hi Kenny,

Thanks very much for your swift response - I've sent you a PM now.

Let's see what pricing you can offer indeed!! :D
    Hey BandMember.

I've replied to your post.

I'll check on pricing and revert back ASAP.
    Cheers BandMember.

Hi again Kenny,

A bit of a bad news/good news day.

I've sent you a PM and, in addition to it, I forgot to add that I am interested in a turntable as well.

So, hopefully, another sale heading your way.... :D 

Hi again Kenny,

A bit of a bad news/good news day.

I've sent you a PM and, in addition to it, I forgot to add that I am interested in a turntable as well.

So, hopefully, another sale heading your way.... :D 
    Hi BandMember.

Apologies for the delay.

I have been very busy here at the store today and will reply as soon as I can.

No panic Kenny - in fairness, you are always extremely quick to reply.

Just giving you a heads up on what I forgot to put in the PM, I'll send you further details in the next one.

• Advertisement

Just giving you a heads up on what I forgot to put in the PM, I'll send you further details in the next one.
    Hi Bandmember.

Dropped you a PM.

Thanks. I've responded.

Hi Bandmember.

Dropped you a PM.

Thanks. I've responded.

Hi Bandmember.

Dropped you a PM.
    Cheers Bandmember.

Lads, apologies for not getting back to you sooner - had a number of things crop up which caused the delay, so sorry about that!!

However, I am finally ready to pull the trigger, so, could one of ye get in touch with me in the morning in the vain hope that it will arrive for the weekend.

I'll keep an eye on the forum and will respond as soon as I see a reply.

Thanks guys!!! :D

Lads, apologies for not getting back to you sooner - had a number of things crop up which caused the delay, so sorry about that!!

However, I am finally ready to pull the trigger, so, could one of ye get in touch with me in the morning in the vain hope that it will arrive for the weekend.

I'll keep an eye on the forum and will respond as soon as I see a reply.

Thanks guys!!! :D
    Hi Bandmember.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Would you be able to send me over the original PM's between us so I can refresh myself with the items as its been a few months from we chatted last.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Many thanks for your response.

I've sent on those PM's, as requested.

Regards,

Hi Kenny,

Many thanks for your response.

I've sent on those PM's, as requested.

Regards,
    Cheers Bandmember  :)

Hi Kenny,

Just to let you know that the tv finally arrived late yesterday evening after the courier company eventually got their act together (not your fault, I know).

However, there is a problem with it - do you want to discuss it here or take it to PM/phone call?

Regards,

BM.

Hi Kenny,

Just to let you know that the tv finally arrived late yesterday evening after the courier company eventually got their act together (not your fault, I know).

However, there is a problem with it - do you want to discuss it here or take it to PM/phone call?

Regards,

BM.
    Hi BM.

Apologies but I was unaware about any issue that you had with our courier.

What was the issue you had with them and who had you reported it too at our end? So I can do some investigating to see what went wrong, I hate to hear when our customers are not totally please with the service.

I can give you a call as soon as I can or there is no problem at all posting here regarding it or in a PM.

Hi Kenny,

There was a couple of things with the courier, but that's not the purpose of my message I'm afraid - the problem is with the telly itself.

As I say, happy to chat here or via PM or phone.

Whatever works for you is fine with me, just get in touch when you can, please.

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,

There was a couple of things with the courier, but that's not the purpose of my message I'm afraid - the problem is with the telly itself.

As I say, happy to chat here or via PM or phone.

Whatever works for you is fine with me, just get in touch when you can, please.

Thanks.
    No problem Bandmember.

Will give you a call very shortly.

Thanks Kenny.

Thanks Kenny.
    Hey Bandmember.

I had a chat with David there and he passed on the info to me.

If you have no luck on the smudge let me know.

If possible could you drop me over a few pictures to Kenny@richersounds.ie

Hi Kenny,

I'm just wondering when you'll have a chance to respond to my e-mail, as it's been a few weeks now.

Can you drop me a line here, via PM or e-mail, please?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bandmember,

apologies for that - we normally aim to respond to mails same day so I can only assume that your mail has been missed, apologies.

Kenny is actually off for a couple of days - could you re-send it to sales@richersounds.ie and the team in today will have a look at it for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Bandmember,

apologies for that - we normally aim to respond to mails same day so I can only assume that your mail has been missed, apologies.

Kenny is actually off for a couple of days - could you re-send it to sales@richersounds.ie and the team in today will have a look at it for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thanks for your response. I've sent you an e-mail to that address. Hope you get it this time, look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bandmember,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thanks for your response. I've sent you an e-mail to that address. Hope you get it this time, look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Hi Bandmember,

thanks for that, email received within the last hour and replied to - I have checked all our mail folders including spam and unfortunately the original mail appears to have gone astray.

Thanks again and per my mail Stephen G will look into this for you,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Bandmember,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Regards,
    Hi Bandmember,

thanks for that, email received within the last hour and replied to - I have checked all our mail folders including spam and unfortunately the original mail appears to have gone astray.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Many thanks for such a speedy response - fantastic customer service!! :)

Stephen and Sony have been in touch, so, hopefully, we'll get it all sorted soon.

Bandmember,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Regards,
    Hi Bandmember,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Many thanks for such a speedy response - fantastic customer service!! :)

Stephen and Sony have been in touch, so, hopefully, we'll get it all sorted soon.
    Hey Bandmember.

Keep us posted on the progress.

Hi Kenny,

Is it best to PM you or respond to John's e-mail if I am looking for an update?

Regards,

Hi Kenny,

Is it best to PM you or respond to John's e-mail if I am looking for an update?

Regards,
    Hi BandMember.

It would be best to email Stephen G who deals with most of our service here at the store.

service@richersounds.ie

Thanks Kenny, I have e-mailed Stephen at that address.

Thanks Kenny, I have e-mailed Stephen at that address.
    Hey BandMember.

He is actually off today but will pick the mail up first thing in the morning when he returns.

Have you had a call from the engineers yet?
    I can see from our repair system that it was booked in on the 12th and the job has been passed to them.

Thanks for the update Kenny.

I had a quick call from them on Monday. They said that they would get a copy of my mail to you which also has a copy of the pic, but that was it - I haven't heard anything from them since.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the update Kenny.

I had a quick call from them on Monday. They said that they would get a copy of my mail to you which also has a copy of the pic, but that was it - I haven't heard anything from them since.
    HMMMM....

I'll see if I can get them on the phone and see what is going on.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.