If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a tv, please!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭BandMember

Thanks David, I'd appreciate that. Got my fingers crossed that you'll be able to sort me out in time... ;)

P.S. Lucky Kenny!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

BandMember wrote: »
    Thanks David, I'd appreciate that. Got my fingers crossed that you'll be able to sort me out in time... ;)

P.S. Lucky Kenny!
    No problem! Working my way to it now, I'll be with you in 10-15 mins!

Thank you. I have seen your PM and replied.

Thanks BM!

Thanks BM!
    Hi David/Kenny,

I'm ready to order now! :D Can you give me a ring in the morning to sort out payment and delivery, please? (I'll PM you my number now, just in case you don't still have it)

You guys are costing me a bloody fortune!! lol

• Advertisement

Thanks BM!
    Hi David/Kenny,

I'm ready to order now! :D Can you give me a ring in the morning to sort out payment and delivery, please? (I'll PM you my number now, just in case you don't still have it)

You guys are costing me a bloody fortune!! lol
    Cheer Bandmember.

We will give you a call ASAP :D

Just to say that delivery was received on Friday - just around 24 hours after ordering, fantastic work yet again guys! Very happy with the product too, no complaints at all. Thanks again for your help. :)

P.S. Kenny, whenever you come back into the office, can you give me a PM, please?

Just to say that delivery was received on Friday - just around 24 hours after ordering, fantastic work yet again guys! Very happy with the product too, no complaints at all. Thanks again for your help. :)

P.S. Kenny, whenever you come back into the office, can you give me a PM, please?
    Hi BandMember.

I'm in the office if you want to drop me a PM.

Thanks Kenny, PM sent.

Thanks Kenny, PM sent.
    Cheers BandMember.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.