Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSU for HKC RF SABB

Options
  • 10-07-2018 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I have a HKC Quantum 70 installed and getting a low battery notification for the RF SABB.

There is a cable loose in the attic that is connected to the Sabb, but I am stuck with what PSU to use here.

Can anyone give me a link to the ideal PSU for this?

I dont fancy having to run the cable down to the panel, so I'd prefer an independent power supply in the attic.

Any help appreciated.

Also, (if OK with moderators?) feel free to PM me if you are an installer, and can do this for me. Based in south Dublin area.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

KungPao wrote: »
    Hello folks,

I have a HKC Quantum 70 installed and getting a low battery notification for the RF SABB.

There is a cable loose in the attic that is connected to the Sabb, but I am stuck with what PSU to use here.

Can anyone give me a link to the ideal PSU for this?

I dont fancy having to run the cable down to the panel, so I'd prefer an independent power supply in the attic.

Any help appreciated.

Also, (if OK with moderators?) feel free to PM me if you are an installer, and can do this for me. Based in south Dublin area.

Thanks!

A simple 1 amp in line 12v psu should do the trick for you here. You will have to change the batteries in the SABB tho

PM me and I can do it of you want

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

Drifter50 wrote: »
    A simple 1 amp in line 12v psu should do the trick for you here. You will have to change the batteries in the SABB tho

PM me and I can do it of you want
    PM sent.

Advertisement