Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa for couples

Options
  • 10-07-2018 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good place for a short Irish spa get away for couples?

Somewhere with couples treatments etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

If you're totally focused on a Spa getaway then Monart just outside Enniscorthy , you can stay in your robe all the time unless having dinner in the main dining room

Most decent hotels with spa's will cater for couples nowadays, one in Limerick we like is at No1 Pery Square, along with the treatment rooms they have saunas & steam rooms you can use for an hour before your treatments, it's close to the train/bus station & the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

If you're totally focused on a Spa getaway then Monart just outside Enniscorthy , you can stay in your robe all the time unless having dinner in the main dining room

Most decent hotels with spa's will cater for couples nowadays, one in Limerick we like is at No1 Pery Square, along with the treatment rooms they have saunas & steam rooms you can use for an hour before your treatments, it's close to the train/bus station & the city centre.

Oh the place in Limerick actually looks really nice - they have men specific treatments too which is what I'm after! And we could get a train down which is definitely a nice option.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

I second the Monart. It's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭yogi37

Seafield Spa is amazeballs. Hotel only ok but the Spa is fantastic, with couples treatments etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Dunboyne Castle. Missus booked it for my birthday last year. My first ever time in a spa. I booked a different package for her birthday this year. It's called Pamper and Passion. Definitely recommend it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement