Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Knives in Cork City

Options
  • 11-07-2018 2:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23

I am a knife enthusiast and starting to do a bit more outdoors in this nice weather, thank God. Do you know of any places in Cork City where one might find a wide range of knives for sale for outdoors type activities? I am not talking kitchen knives or illegal knives here to be clear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Maybe Murray's on Patrick Street. Near Academy St.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Maniac.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I am a knife enthusiast and starting to do a bit more outdoors in this nice weather, thank God. Do you know of any places in Cork City where one might find a wide range of knives for sale for outdoors type activities? I am not talking kitchen knives or illegal knives here to be clear.

Best place for that is the Outdoor Adventure Store, they have a place on Paul Street.

Website is www.outdooradventurestore.ie/

Advertisement