Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitors in Dublin

Options
  • 11-07-2018 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

hope I have the right forum. Am currently thinking about getting a new monitor. Ideally ~28" 4K.

Because monitors are such a "visual" thing, I was just wondering is there anywhere in Dublin (ideally city center) that has a large display of monitors?

Comments

You're gonna have to try PC World/Curry's or Harvey Norman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Do you know of any particular store that has a good selection? I'm in the city center. From memory, the PC World in Jervis has a very limited selection of anything, and am not sure they even do monitors.

Not off hand. I get all my stuff from Scan.co.uk Overclockers.co.uk or Amazon. Just use reviews on YouTube or the net to make a decision. Might not be ideal but unfortunately physical stuff like that is hard to come by here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

cheers for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 12,446 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

there are no places that display decent monitors in Dublin unfortunately

• Advertisement
Advertisement