Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYEE code bit of a nightmare

Options
  • 11-07-2018 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

how long does it take to get a payee code by post, ordered it yesterday and postman didnt have it today.

When I tried by text yesterday, it said we are experienced a problem with your mobile number, which is definitly the number registered on 365.

When I called 014044000 and pressed 1, and typed my account number, it said account not recognized, but 30 min early I was talking to BOI on 0818365365 about my user id and my account was fine that time.

The options on 014044000 don't seem to match my problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi 247wolf

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

If you have changed mobile provider or changed from 'pay as you' go to 'bill pay' you may need to reset the payee activation facility by adding a new payee and selecting the post option(as you mention you have requested). Once you activate the new payee, the security code for future payees can be then received by SMS.   

The activation code takes 3-5 working days to reach the address on your account.

We'll certainly pass on the difficulties you experienced on the phone yesterday. If it helps, to reach an Advisor you can press option 1,2 and then 2 again.

Any further queries please do feel free to get back to us here.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement