Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Protection

Options
  • 11-07-2018 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I have applied for mortgage protection over 2 weeks ago. According to BOI lifetime it's at the final stages of underwriting. Do you know how long the "final stages" usually takes? 
    Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi PPCANN

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We have checked with our Insurance Advisory Team and once the application/documents have been reviewed by underwriting your Insurance Advisor will make contact with you, generally takes between 24-48 hours.

An Advisor on 1890 309 309 would also be happy to check on this for you.

Any further questions please feel free to get in touch with us here,

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PPCANN

I got a phone call today saying it is all done and dusted. Takes about 2 weeks to go through the process. So if you are in the process of getting a mortgage, I would advise people to start this process ASAP. 

Thanks BOI! You've been very helpful! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

PPCANN wrote: »
    I got a phone call today saying it is all done and dusted. Takes about 2 weeks to go through the process. So if you are in the process of getting a mortgage, I would advise people to start this process ASAP. 

Thanks BOI! You've been very helpful! 

You're very welcome PPCANN, delighted to hear that you got the call and good luck with the house.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement