Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rockport Dress Shoes - Alternatives?

• 11-07-2018 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of rockport dress shoes for work a few years ago and I have worn them to death because they're so comfortable. I'm looking to get another pair but unfortunately the shop has closed down. They say online that Debenhams stock them but I'm yet to see a pair in store. Obviously I could order them online but I'd prefer to see them in the flesh as they don't have the exact same shoe I bought previously.

Just wondering if there are other brands I could be looking at that would be similar? Apparently Adidas (or one of those bigger brands) owns Rockport and that's why they're so comfortable - because they're backed up by Adidas' research. Anyway, whatever the reason, I'd love to get something similar. I don't think I'll get much more out of the ones I have :(

Advertisement