Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei p smart

Options
  • 11-07-2018 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Got the above phone in February when I upgraded it on my business account. From day 1 I've had nothing but trouble. Brought it back to the Eir shop I bought it in only to be fobbed off every time.
    1) They gave me the wrong sim card to start with so I had to travel 20 miles to get the proper one in another Eir shop.
    2) Calls keep dropping on my phone when I am talking to someone. Kept being told its a sim card problem so I changed the sim card but it's still happening.... and changed it at my own expense. Then told its a network problem when it clearly isn't because my wife is also Eir and I can pick up her phone and make calls no problem without the signal breaking up.
    3) It will not connect to things via bluetooth, have tried all the advice I was given and even reset factory settings but to no avail.... 
    4) There is a black dot now when I take a photo or video, right in the centre of the screen. It is obviously on the lens somewhere but I can't clean it off or get rid of it. 

I am very disappointed by the quality of the product I received but more so by the service that I have been getting. Sign me in for a 24 month contract thinking I would get some level of aftercare and I am getting nothing. 

M.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ash_18x wrote: »
    Got the above phone in February when I upgraded it on my business account. From day 1 I've had nothing but trouble. Brought it back to the Eir shop I bought it in only to be fobbed off every time.
    1) They gave me the wrong sim card to start with so I had to travel 20 miles to get the proper one in another Eir shop.
    2) Calls keep dropping on my phone when I am talking to someone. Kept being told its a sim card problem so I changed the sim card but it's still happening.... and changed it at my own expense. Then told its a network problem when it clearly isn't because my wife is also Eir and I can pick up her phone and make calls no problem without the signal breaking up.
    3) It will not connect to things via bluetooth, have tried all the advice I was given and even reset factory settings but to no avail.... 
    4) There is a black dot now when I take a photo or video, right in the centre of the screen. It is obviously on the lens somewhere but I can't clean it off or get rid of it. 

I am very disappointed by the quality of the product I received but more so by the service that I have been getting. Sign me in for a 24 month contract thinking I would get some level of aftercare and I am getting nothing. 

M.
    Hi ash_18x ,

Thank you for contacting us here. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I will be sure to pass on all your feedback to the relevant departments.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

M.
    Hi ash_18x ,

Thank you for contacting us here. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas
    Feedback..... Is that it? 
    Can you not do anything about it? I am paying to use a mobile phone for my business yet I can't use it to take calls or make calls...... How is this phone fit for purpose? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

M.
    Hi ash_18x ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Can you not do anything about it? I am paying to use a mobile phone for my business yet I can't use it to take calls or make calls...... How is this phone fit for purpose? 
    In order to have this looked into further, you will need to contact our business care department on 1800 601 701.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

M.
    Hi ash_18x ,

Thanks

Thomas
    In order to have this looked into further, you will need to contact our business care department on 1800 601 701.

Thanks

Thomas
    I will contact them yet again. You could have just said that in the first response. 
    Thank you!!!! 

Advertisement